ART CLAY SILVER (KILN FIRE ONLY)
Art Clay Silver Paper Type 10g
Requires Kiln. Pleat it, fold it into Origami or punch out shapes for appliqué
- Stays flexible for a long time.
- Can fold easily and be cut out with a craft punch and scissors.
- Can combine using many techniques with fabric, leather and etc.
* Note: Firing condition is different from other Art Clay Silver types. Please read the instruction guide carefully before use.
Overlay Silver Paste 15g
Specially formulated for use on glass and glazed porcelain and ceramics.
- Fire at 650℃ / 1202˚F for 30 minute
- A material to provide added color on ceramics directly an then fire.
- Can repair and use easily due to water based material.
- Can adjust degree of viscosity by adding water
Syringe Extruder for Art Clay Silver
About shape of syringe tip
Inside of the tip shaped pentagon, so extruded line will be in pentagon. If you would like to have a round or different shape, cut the tip and attach the colored nozzle according to your desired thickness of clay to be extruded.
Fine Metal Studio is a jewellery school in Kuala Lumpur offering jewellery making classes, jewellery courses , art clay silver classes, jewellery workshops in every technique imaginable including, silver jewellery, silver clay courses, precious metal clay courses, art clay classes, pmc classes, beading, metalsmithing, silversmithing, lampworking jewellery, fashion jewellery, jewellery design, creative jewellery, jewellery design course, jewellery workshop, setting up a jewellery business, setting up a silversmithing studio, setting up a metalsmithing studio, art clay silver, art clay silver products, art clay silver tools and much more. Jewellery classes in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Jewellery making course in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia